For one of our clients in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region (departement of Allier), Innovahé is looking for : OCCUPATIONAL MEDECINE MD
Who we are looking for :
- Medical university diploma obtained in anEuropean Union country
- Current license to practice the profession of medical doctor in the EU
- Completed specialization in occupational medecine
- A good command of the French language wouldbe an advantage
- Motivation to start your practice in the first semester of 2022
What do we offer :
- Professional courses, tutoring by French colleagues
- Our support in all administrative procedures (registration in MedicalBoard, etc.)
- Intensive training in general and medical French, adapted to your current level
- Employer offers you an accomodation for up to 2 months after your arrival
- Practice in a friendly and international environnement, in a region known for its natural, cultural and historic attractions
- Working conditions guaranteeing a good work/life balance
What is the mission :
The practitionner manages an occupational risk prevention team and works in the occupational health service which is spread over 2 sites, each one with an occupational health nurse and a medical secretary.
You will be seconded by a praticionner from the Clermont-Ferrand University Hospital on a part-time basis, a part-time intern occupational health, a prevention advisor as well as a occupational health psychologist and a social assistant.
Your mission is exclusively preventive
You will be in charge of :
Your mission is exclusively preventive. You will be in charge of :
Medical surveillance of hospitalemployees (compulsory and optionalmedicalexaminations), Prevention of transmissible infectiousdiseases and accidents in the workplace, in order to avoidanydeterioration in the physical and mental health of agents due to theirwork (visit of agents due to theirwork)
Visits and identification of occupational risks, studies, analysis of safety data sheets, radiation protection of personnel, etc.
Advise and coordinate a work of the multidisciplinary team
Epidemiological monitoring of risks for hospital employees
This offer is available ASAP.