Innovahé, specialist in medical recruitment, is looking for one of its clients – a Hospital Center in the region of the former région of Auvergne:
Orthopedic surgeon and traumatologist
Who are we looking for:
- University degree in medicine obtained in France or in a country of the European Union
- Rights to exercise the profession of a médical doctor valid in the EU
- A specialization in orthopedic surgery obtained in France or in an EU country is necessary
- For foreign candidates: a good command of the French language would be an asset (or a motivation to learn quickly)
- Driving license cat.B B would be an asset
What do we offer:
The Hospital Center has approximately 1,000 beds. With its 2,200 professionals, the hospital centre has a complete and entairely renewed technical platform.
- The medical team is made up of 2 full-time practitioners (one lower limb oriented and one upper limb oriented).
- This position is to be filled as soon as possible following a departure of one of our practitionners.
- Il est ouvert à un praticien à orientation membre supérieur ou inférieur. No exclusivity criteria is required.
- As an integral part of the Operating Room, Anesthesia and Surgery Unit, the orthopedic surgery department has 15 beds and accommodates scheduled orthopedic surgery and traumatology 24 hours a day.
- Our professionals conduct shoulder, hand, hip, knee and foot surgeries. The unit also monitors sepsis on prostheses.
- As far as traumatology is concerned, fractures, ligament and tendon injuries as well as non-infected wounds are treated in our service.
- In 2021, 881 patients went through the service for a total of 985 stays, i.e. 4,916 days of hospitalization.
The Hospital Center has a complete technical equipment (two scanners, two MRIs, an outpatient unit, etc.). Possibility of developing a new individual activity. Being part of the Territory Hospital Group “Territories of Auvergne”, the hospital centre has privileged relations with the University Hospital of Clermont-Ferrand and particularly in orthopedics.
The service welcomes two specialty interns every 6 months, thay are actively participating in the activity of the service and intern guards. Possibility to open your independent practice. The traumatology on-call system is distributed among the practicing orthopaedists.
The employer provides the recruited surgeon with assistance in training with the payment of university diplomas in connection with the discipline exercised.
Innovahé offers an individualised assistance in :
- Assistance and follow-up of installation: help in finding an accommodation, nursery, etc.
- Intensive general and medical French course, adapted to your current level (before and after
your arrival in France).
- Optional : support in your family’s integration process,