For a Pediatrics-Neonatology Unit in a public hospital in the region of the former Auvergne, we are looking for a pediatrician, full-time or part-time in order to strengthen an existing team.
The proposed statutes are as follows: Associate Practitioner, Assistant Specialist, Contractual Hospital Practitioner, Hospital Practitioner according to the candidate’s profile.
The Pediatrics-Neonatology department includes:
– 1 conventional hospitalization unit (infants, children and adolescents) from 15 to 26 beds depending on the season, including 2 pediatric continuing care beds,
– 6 beds of Néonatology level IIB
– 1 service for pediatric medical emergencies (10,000 visits per year)
The Pediatric Service is included in the Mother-Child Pole, where the maternity unit performs 1300 deliveries per year. The current team is made up of 5 full-time pediatricians. Young, dynamic and friendly team. The service is approved to receive interns in specialty (2) and general medicine (3).
Patient monitoring includes different specialties:endocrinology-diabetology-obesity, pneumology and asthma, allergology, gastroenterology, neurology, neonatology; advanced consultations in genetics and infantile orthopedics…
- Doctorate in medicine obtained in a country of the European Union
- Current license to practice the profession of medical doctor in the EU
- A specialization inpediatrics obtained in an EU country
- A good command of the French language would be an asset (or motivation to learn the language quickly)
- Driving license cat. B would be an asset
- Flexible work planning, guaranteeing a good work-life balance for you and your family,
- Medical assistant
- Our assistance in all the necessary administrative procedures (registration in the Council of the medical order, etc.),
- Intensive course in general and medical French,adapted to your current level (before and after your arrival in France),
- Optional : support in your family’s integration process,